Serveis d’Internet Javajan SL, has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance
with Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile
applications, which transposes Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the
Council into Spanish law.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://brandyoursocks.com/
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to exceptions and non-conformities
in the following aspects.
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
a. Non-conformity with RD 1112/2018
- Due to the automation of some publications, there may be pages with incorrect nesting of HTML tags.
- There are PDF documents that do not comply with the regulations.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
b. Disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
c. Content not within the scope of applicable legislation
- Office files in PDF or other formats, as well as applications published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- Live multimedia content.
- Pre-recorded multimedia content published before the entry into force of the Royal Decree.
- Online map services.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 3, 2023, and is based on Web Accessibility Reports from the accessibility Observatory.
The last review date was May 3, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can provide feedback on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2 of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- make any other accessibility-related improvement suggestions or inquiries about the website
through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the page name in the subject line.
- Has been designed in compliance with current accessibility standards and regulations, meeting the Priority 2 (AA) checkpoint defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- Complies with the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- Is designed for proper viewing on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices with a minimum resolution of 1280×1024.
- Has been created using HTML5 as the markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.